Here’s a quick reference for you with some tips to help make your companions’ stay more comfortable.
- Immunization Records
- Emergency Contact Information
- Medication if needed (All medications should be labeled and dosing instructions should be outlined.) Medical issues – Allergies (food or other) should be brought to the attention of the kennel employee.
- Food (In a sealed container please) We can supply dry Pedigree however if your dog prefers another brand you are welcome to bring his/her favorite. We do not supply cat food so you will need to bring enough for your pets stay. (Litter is provided)
- Favorite Treats (NO RAWHIDE PLEASE!)
- Favorite Toys
- Bedding / Blankets (Machine washable PLEASE)
- Bring along an old T-shirt that you have worn for that familiar smell that can be comforting to your friend while you are away.
31 Penny Lane
Bloomsburg, PA 17815
Monday - Friday
7am - 9am | 4pm - 6pm
Saturday 8am - 10am
Sunday 4pm - 6:pm
© 2022. All rights reserved.